Saturday 11 September 2010

Lift off approaches!!!

Hello people!!!

So it's twelve hours until I arrive at Heathrow to check in with Mary (for those of you who don't know, I'm travelling over with my aunt who lives in Brisbane and staying there for the first part of my travels, Mary has been in the UK for a few weeks, so it will be great to travel with her and have some crazy aunt company), and lift off is at 11.55! I'm flying with Singapore Airlines, which I have been told are a great airline to travel with, providing lots of films and entertainment systems, which is right up my street! I'm sure the first leg of the journey, 13 hours, will fly by...... (Pun intended, ha!) which will arrive in Singapore for refueling for a couple of hours, then continuing on to Brisbane! I'm travelling for around a total of 25 hours (oh dear), and arriving around 7.30pm Oz time; so its gonna be a longgg flight; and I'm sure I will arrive in Brisbane looking great, ready to take on the world........

I've said most of my farewells to family and friends already, and its been emotional! Thanks for all the great send off's people, you are all awesome and I'm going miss every one of you, :( ,sad face ! It's feels strange that instead of packing for uni, that I've been packing (much lighter, may I add) to go to Australia!!! Weird!!!

Everything feels rather surreal at the moment, after all the planning and dreaming of going, I can't quite believe its actually happening; and I'm off to the other side of the world, crazy times!!! I'm full of excitement, and becoming more hyper each moment, as I write this, so I don't think I'm going to get much sleep! I've recorded X Factor, so I'm going to get my last fix off it, before I head off, bring on the auditions and crazy people!!

Until next time,

Angus!

No comments:

Post a Comment